The link up your Aadhaar card with your LPG connection or LPG Consumer ID and your bank account that all come under Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) Scheme. Under this Scheme the entire unsubsidized amount will be taken by the government when the gas cylinder delivered at your house. The entire subsidy amount will be transferred in your bank account later. And to be announced by government that subsidized cylinders will be supplied only to Customers with Aadhaar card and only through their Bank account. If you wish to receive the subsidy then you need to link your Aadhaar card with LPG consumer number and with your bank account.
Link your Adhaar card with the bank account–
Linking your Aadhaar card with the bank account is a very simple process.
1. Submit the copy of Aadhaar card and your bank account number to your bank branch.
2. Bank will update your Aadhaar number in bank Account for LPG subsidy Transfer.
Link your Aadhaar card with the LPG connection-
For linking your Aadhaar card with LPG consumer number you need three things-
1. Name of the Distributor.
2. Your LPG Consumer Number – You can find this number on the 1st page of DGCC booklet or on the recent cash memo.
3. You need to fill a form which is available on the Petroleum and Natural Gas website. Fill the form with capital letters using blue or black pen. It needs to be accompanied with two attachments: Copy of the first Page of DGCC booklet and recent cash memo.
If the address mentioned in the Aadhaar card is different from the address registered with LPG Distributor. You need to attach a photocopy of your address proof.
Address proof can be any of the following:
• Aadhaar (UID) letter
• Lease agreement
• Telephone bill
• Electricity or utility bill
• Self declaration attested by Gazette Officer
• Flat allotment or Possession letter
• LIC policy
• Driving license
• Voter ID
• Ration card
• House registration document