Now Download Aadhaar Card Online for Free from the Official Website of uidai.gov.in. Aadhaar card is a 12-digit unique individual number generated by the Unique Identification Authority of India on behalf of the government of India. The Aadhaar cards are provided for free of cost to every individual of India and every individual have to enroll once for the Aadhaar card. In the making of Aadhaar card or say that in the registration process of Aadhaar card first step is that you have to enroll for Aadhaar card in which you have to fill up the enrollment form and then after you have to submit the form to your near centre and then your unique number which called Aadhaar number will be generated. The all process is free of cost and there is no charge of all this.
The number of your Aadhaar card will be unique and it act as a valid proof of your identity all over India. The Aadhaar card will be dispatched to the address given by the applicants at the time of enrollment for the Aadhaar card or say that on the address which was fill in the enrollment Form. Note Aadhaar card is a valid proof of your identity not the citizenship of India.
The Candidates can also be download the Aadhaar card from the official site. By the following some simple steps which are the following:-
- First go on the official site
- Then click on the Residential portal
- On the page or the window which will be opened, you should click on the e-aadhaar link
- At last the candidates can download the e-aadhaar card if it has been generated by UIDAI.
For checking that the Aadhaar card should be generated or not follow some simple steps:-
- First fill the enrollment number and date time, Resident Name, pin code and the text shown and then click on submit button.
- Then verify your mobile number by entering last 4 digits of your mobile number which was provide in the Aadhaar form at the time of registration.
- Then click on YES and then you will receive an OTP (One Time Password) on your mobile.
- Then only you can download the Aadhaar card.
- The Aadhaar card downloaded will be in the PDF format and to open the PDF file you will need Password, your Postal Address PIN Code will be the password for pdf file.